Check-In & Check-Out
“We have a 12 PM checkout , unless booked otherwise through any Agent . Extended departure time is subject to availability of rooms and at an additional cost decided at the time of Check-out.”
Documents & Policy for Check-in
- Hotel reserves the right of admission.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request you to kindly present the government approved photo identity proof with address of you and your companion(s) (if any) while checking-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid Visa. Indian nationals can present any one of these, which is mandatory: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card bearing the holder’s photograph and address.
- Local resident and Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in.
- Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- Hotel will not be responsible for any check-in denied, due to the aforesaid reason.
- No refund would be applicable in case the hotel reception denies check-in under such circumstances.
Advance policy :
Advance payment through Credit / Debit cards , NEFT , required at the time of booking for guarantee purpose. The taxes are subject to change. Any increase in the tariff due to change in taxes will be charged to the guest and will be collected during check-out.
- Otherwise Advance as per Booking Agency.
- Parking is at guests own Risk.
Subject to kota jurisdiction only